Many of my blog posts are actually just letters I have written to myself. I like to believe that my words can help other aspiring artists on their own journeys. In my solitude I think “Hey Steph, why not write some of this stuff down, rather than talking to yourself and making hand gestures to no one? Might seem less weird”…
Ha ha ha a joke of course!
Ah…anyway! I came up with this list in response to my latest inner dialogue of self-doubt. I feel like things move very slowly at times when I desire the opposite. Maybe this has happened to you as well? Here are my…
6 Reasons why you feel like you aren’t reaching your goals.
- You spend too much time on social media comparing yourself to others.
- You aren’t seeing results as fast as you want them to appear.
- You aren’t consistently doing things that add to your success.
- You are too young, and don’t realize how little time has passed in your life. You need to calm your ambitions just a tiny bit.
- You aren’t respecting the process.
- Your memory sucks! Maybe you are actually reaching every goal, but you can’t seem to be able to remember how right now. You might need some reflection time.
My sincere hope is that most of my readers fall into category #6. I know I do. Thanks for stopping by.